AusAg & Foodtech Summit 2017
29-30 August in Adelaide
The AusAg & Foodtech Summit 2017 translates Australian science into business, putting the spotlight on investment in agritech and foodtech innovation.
The Summit, a new event to be held for the first time in 2017, strives to fill a gap among established events in the agritech and foodtech space.
It draws together the agritech and foodtech ecosystem to advance commercialisation opportunities and foster relationships between stakeholders from each stage of the sector’s value chain – including investors, startups and SMEs, researchers and academics, multinational and established companies.
Hear from experts in agritech and foodtech including:
- Michael Dean – Co-Founder and Chief Investment Officer, AgFunder
- Dr Mary Turonek – Senior Associate, FB Rice
- Sam Trethewey – General Manager, SproutX
- Steve Marafiote – Managing Director, Sundrop Farms
- Dr Judy Halliday – Director of Industry Development, TechInSA
- Professor German Spangenberg – Deputy Secretary, Agriculture Research, Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources
- Professor Steve Swain – Research Director, CSIRO
Pitch your investor-ready agritech and foodtech company at the AusAg & Foodtech Summit 2017
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / +61 3 9828 1400 to submit your expression of interest or to find out more